INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR ANIMAL FORENSIC SCIENCES
The International Society for Animal Forensic Sciences is organized and operated exclusively for educational and scientific purposes and for the professional advancement of the animal forensic sciences community. To this end, the Association is committed to:
- Encouraging the advancement of learning in the field of animal forensic sciences, veterinary forensic medicine, and forensic medicine.
- Providing education in animal forensic sciences and animal cruelty investigations to its members and stakeholders.
- Promoting the use of animal forensic sciences when investigating crimes against animals (such as animal cruelty, illegal take/hunting of animals, and animal neglect), human-animal interactions, and other animal-related investigations.
- Promoting research and advancing knowledge in animal forensic sciences.
- Providing leadership and advocacy for best practices and excellence in animal forensic sciences.
- Enhancing the public’s understanding of animal forensic sciences and animal cruelty.
- Promoting professionalism in the fields of animal welfare, animal cruelty investigations, and animal forensic sciences.